听力部分（每题1.5分，满分30分） 第 一 节 例：How much is the shirt?
A.$19.18. B.$9.18. C.$9.15. 答案是C.
1. What does the man want to do? A. Take photos. B. Buy a camera.C. Help the woman.
2. What are the speakers talking about? A. A noisy night.B. Their life in town. C. A place of living. 3. Where is the man now? A. On his way.B. In a restaurant.C. At home
4. What will Celia do? A. Find a player. B. Watch a game.C. Play basketball.
5. What day is it when the conversation takes place? A. Saturday. B. Sunday. C. Monday.
第 二 节
听第6段材料，回答6、7题。 6. What is Sara going to do? A. Buy John a gift. B. Give John a surprise. C. Invite John to France.
7. What does the man think of Sara’s plan? A. Funny. B. Exciting. C. Strange.
听第7段材料，回答第8、9题。 8. Why does Diana say sorry to peter? A. She has to give up her travel pan.B. She wants to visit another city. C. She needs to put off her test. 9. What does Diana want Peter to do? A. Help her with her study. B. Take a book to her friend.C.Teach a geography lesson.
10. Why does the man call the woman? A. To tell her about her new job.B. To ask about her job program. C. To plan a meeting with her. 11. Who needs a new flat?
A. Alex. B. Andrea.C. Miranda. 12. Where is the woman now?
A. In Baltimore. B. In New York. C. In Avon.
13. What does Jan consider most important when he judges a restaurant?
A. Where the restaurant is. B. Whether the prices are low. C. How well the food is prepared.
14. When did Jan begin to write for a magazine? A. After he came back to Sweden. B. Before he went to the United States. C. As soon as he got his first job in 1982. 15. What may Jan do to find a good restaurant? A. Talk to people in the street. B. Speak to taxi drivers.C. Ask hotel clerks.
16. What do we know about Jan?
A. He cooks for a restaurant. B. He travels a lot of his work. C. He prefers American food.
17. What do we know about the Plaza Leon? A. it’s new building. B. it’s a small town. C. it’s public place.
18. When do parents and children like going to the Plaza Leon?
A. Saturday nights. B. Sunday afternoons. C. Fridays and Saturdays.
19. Which street is known for its food shops and markets? A. Via del Mar Street. B. Fernando Street. C. Hernandes Street.
20. Why does the speaker like Horatio Street best? A. It has an old stone surface. B. it is named after a writer.C. It is a famous university.
1.Man: I’ve got my camera with me. Am I allowed to take photos for you? Woman: I think so. It doesn’t say you can’t.
2. A: I really like living here in this flat, because it’s so near to central town. B: That’s true. But it gets really noisy at night.
3. A: Hi, Maggie. I’m coming, but it’s snowing and the traffic is moving slowly. B: Ok, David. Take your time. We’ll wait for you, so we can have dinner together.
4. A: Celia, you see those girls over there? They need another player for a basketball game. Would you like to join them? B: Seems like it’s a game for fun. Sure, I’ll be there in minute.
5. A: I won’t have anything to wear to work on Monday unless I pick up my clothes at dry cleaners’. B: Then you’d better hurry. It closes at noon on Sundays. A: Oh! I should have gone there on Saturday.
6. A: Alright, Sara, we know that you are planning something big for John’s birthday. Could you tell us just what you have in your mind?
B: I want to make his birthday a very special event. John has a sister living in France. And I’ll send her a plane ticket, so that she can be here for his birthday.
A: Boy! What an excellent plan! That’s something special. I can’t guess some secret plans and we are waiting for the right time to tell him.
B: Well, I didn’t want to say anything until I was sure she could come. 7. A: Hey, Peter, I’m sorry! B: Hi, Diana, what’s wrong?
A: We were going to Hong Kong this weekend, but I’m afraid I can’t go. B: How come?
A: I have a really big geography test and I have to study for it. B: We can go next week instead. A: No, I don’t want to ruin your weekend. You go ahead and please take the book I bought to my friend Sally. Tell her I have to study all weekend, because I can’t afford to fail the test.
B: Ok, then I’ll go with them. But it’s a pity you can’t come. 8. A: Hello, this is Andrea.
B: Hello, Andrea, this is Alex. I have some very big news for you. Miranda was very satisfied with you and said she was very much looking forward to working with you. Isn’t that wonderful? Congratulations dear! How does it feel to be Miranda’s new assistant? How I imagine that you’ll just be delighted with this news. So let’s see, you can start on Monday, right? A: Umm, well, I don’t think I can start on Monday. I am visiting my father in Baltimore. And because I don’t live in New York, I’ll need a couple of days to find a flat and buy some furniture and move my things from Avon. B: Oh, well then, in that case I suppose Wednesday will be good. Ok, see you then!
9. Woman: Hello, Mr. Jan Erick Freedman. You’re a frequent traveler. And we also know that you eat out twice a day. How can you get so far and eating out.
Man: When I my first job back in 1982 and started travelling. I had no other choice but eat out I found that I felt different due to what I was eating, so I tried to find places that served food that made me feel good. The secret was the quality of the food and how well the food was prepared. I made an effort to find out good restaurants as well as nice dishes. Woman: How did you manage to make a list of 218 favorite restaurants? Man: I’ve lived in cities and when I moved back to Sweden from the United States, people asked me where to go and eat and went to the cities I know. I got a lot of ideas. Then I wrote about restaurants for a Swedish club magazine and some suggested I gather information about restaurants together since I had all the facts about the restaurants I’ve been to. I started to do that.
Woman: How do you find restaurants?
Man: The best way is to ask the people there. I may talk to the people at the street market or take a walk and look for place
for myself. I never asked hotel clerks or taxi drivers. I don’t go either restaurants or places with menus too difficult to understand. 10.
Man: At the beginning of the tour, we all started the most important place at my town which is the Plaza Leon. The Plaza Leon is more than 100 years old. It’s a gathering place for young people on Friday and Saturday nights, and for parents and children on Sunday afternoon. Four streets lead to the Plaza which have white sidewalks and tree lined. Hemandes Street which was named after writers born in the city contains all of the food stalls fish markets and vegetable stands. Femando Street which was named after a famous educator is where all of the government offic
es, shops and houses. Via del Mar Street which is the only street which has old stone surfaces. Finally we came to the Hewish’s Street on which there are two universities, one of which is the most famous university in my country. That’s why it’s my favorite street of all.
答案：1. ACACB 6. BBABA
11. BACAA 16. BCBCC
（1） 听句子，判断下列图片是（S）否（D）与句中描述的相符。（每个句子读两遍，你有5秒钟答题时间） （5分）
（2） 听句子，根据所听句子将相关信息连线。（每个句子读两遍，你有10秒钟答题时间） （5分）
( )6. computer gameA. yellow
( )7. Helen’s bagB. floor
( )8. alarm clockC. chair
( )9. Gina’s bookcase D. table
( )10. Cindy’s rulerE. backpack
（3） 听对话，根据问题选择最佳答案。 （每组对话读两遍，你有15秒钟答题时间） （5分）
（ ） 11. Where is Betty’s brother?
A. He is in the room.
B. He is on the sofa.
C. We don’t know.
（ ） 12. Is Mr Green Mike’s uncle?
A. Yes, he is.B. We don’t know.C. No, he isn’t.
（ ） 13. Where is Mr Green’s baseball?
A. On the sofa. B. On the floor. C. In the drawer.
（ ） 14. Where is Tony’s pen?
A. In the backpack.
B. In the pencil case.
C. On the table.
（ ） 15. What color is Tony’s pen?
A. Red.B. Blue. C. Black.
（4） 听短文，选择正确答案。（短文读两遍，你有20秒钟答题时间） （5分）
（ ） 16. What color is Susan’s table?
A. Blue. B. Yellow. C. Green.
（ ） 17. Where is Susan’s computer game?
A. On the bed. B. On the floor. C. Under the table.
（ ） 18. What can you see under the table?
A. Three English books.
B. A computer game.
C. A baseball.
（ ） 19. Is the red hat Susan’s?
A. Yes, it is. B. We don’t know.C. No, it isn’t.
（ ） 20. Where is Susan’s sister?
A. On the sofa.B. On the floor. C. On the bed.
( ) 21. --What’s this _______ English?
--It’s _______ apple.
A. in; anB. to; aC. in; aD. on; a
( ) 22. -- _______ is the jacket?
A. WhatB. HowC. What colorD. Where
( ) 23. —Where is your pen?
A. Yes, it is B. It’s on the deskC. They’re on the desk
( ) 24. My name is Mary Smith. _______ is my family name.
A. MaryB. SmithC. Mary SmithD. Smith Mary
( ) 25. ---Is that your brother? ----Yes, _______.
A. he isB. he isn’tC. it isD. it isn’t
( ) 26. My cousin is my uncle’s _______.
A. brother B. grandfather C. son D．uncle
( ) 27. Please _______ Gina _______ 564-4869.
A. call; forB. call; toC. call; inD. call; at
( ) 28. -- How to spell it? --Yes, _______.
A. k-e-yB. keyC.K-E-Y D. it’s K-E-Y
( ) 29. —Are your books on the bed?
A. they’reB. they are C. they’re not
( ) 30. . Here ________ your books.
A. is B. are C. am
( ) 31.----- I hope (希望) you have a good time in Shanghai.
A. Excuse me.B. You’re welcome.C. Thank.D. Thank you.
( ) 32. .Does he have a tennis racket? ________
A、Yes , he does.B、Yes , she has.
C、Yes , he have. D、Yes , he doesn't.
( ) 33. -- Are those ______ shoes(鞋子)?--No, they’re not _______.
A. your; my B. your; mine C. yours; myD. yours; mine
( ) 34. ---Let's play baseball.---_______ .
A、Yes , I do.B、That sounds good.
C、Sorry, I don'tD、No, I don't.
( ) 35. My book is on ________ desk.
A. my B. the myC. a my
Hello, everyone. Nice to meet you. It isfirst day in the school. My first name is Jenny. My family is Green. I’m Class Two. My phone is 886-3068. There are(有) people （人） in my family, my parents, my two brothers and I. My brothers and I （相同的）She is girl. She is in Class too. are in the classroom. We are talking happily（快乐地交谈）.
（ ） 36．A．I B．my C．me
（ ） 37．A．color B．name C．number
（ ） 38．A．in B．at C．of
（ ） 39．A．number B．member C．notebook
（ ） 40．A．four B．three C．five
（ ） 41．A．friends B．sons C．students
（ ） 42．A．His B．Her C．She’s
（ ） 43．A．a B．an C．the
（ ） 44．A．One B．Two C．Three
（ ） 45．A．Sally and me B．I and Sally C．Sally and I
（ ）46．If you find（找到） Grace’s dictionary, you can call ________．
A．9873-8769 B．668-0796 C．233-4105 D．15968720230 （ ）47．From the family tree we can see John is Jim and Helen’s ________．
A．daughter B．son C．brother D．cousin
（ ）48．Lily needs ________ of Celion Dion .
A．three pencils B．a red jacket C．new CDs D．two sharpeners （ ）49．Bill Smith is a ________ in No．9 Middle School．
A．student B．teacher C．worker D．singer
（ ）50．What’s Tom Cooper’s address（地址）? ________.
A．321 YONG FU ROAD B．
C．312 Lin He Road D．TOM.C@YAHOO.CN
This is Jim’s room. It’s a nice room. There are some pictures on the wall（墙）. There is a desk and a chair in his room. There is a sofa and a bookcase, too. The desk is between the bed and the bookcase. His schoolbag and pencil case are on the desk. There are some pencils, a pen and a ruler in the pencil case. Jim’s sofa is near the desk. His baseball is under the bed.
（） 71. There is (有)________ in Jim’s room.
A. a desk and a chair B. a desk and some chairs
C. a chair and some desksD. a chair and some beds
（） 72. The desk is between the ________ and the ________.
A. sofa, bookcaseB. bed, bookcase
C. bed, sofaD. sofa, chair
（） 73. Jim’s pencil case is ________.
A. on the deskB. next to the desk
C. under the bedD. on the chair
（） 74. Jim’s sofa is near the ________.
A. bed B. chair
C. desk D. bookcase
（） 75. Jim’s ________ is under the bed.
A. pen B. baseball
C. ruler D. schoolbag
My uncle likes sports very much. He loves soccer ball, basketball, baseball, tennis and more. He plays baseball and basketball very well. He likes to watch the sports games on TV. He plays sports every day. He has a small sports collection. He has 12 tennis rackets, 10 baseballs, 3 basketballs and a soccer ball.
()56. My likes sports.
A. father B. brotherC. uncle D. friend
()57. He plays very well.
A. soccer and baseballB. tennis
C. baseball and basketball D. Ping-Pong
()58. He likes to games on TV.
A. play the baseball B. watch the sports
C. play the sports D. watch the baseball
()59. He every day.
A. watches TV B. plays sports C. watch games D. play games
()60. has a small collection.
A. My uncle B. I C. My friendD. My father
This is a picture of Mr. Li’s family. The man in the middle is Mr. Li. The woman is Mr. Li’s wife. They have two sons. The child behind Mr.Li is Li Lei. He’s thirteen. The other in front of Mrs. Li is Li Ming. He is eleven. Li Lei and Li Ming are in the same school, but not in the same grade. Li Lei is in Grade Two. Li Ming is in Grade One. They are good students.
( )61. There are _________ people in the picture.
A. three B. four C. five D. six
( )62.LiLei and LiMing______ in the same grade.
A. is B. isn’t C. are D. aren’t
( )63. Mr. and Mrs. Li have _________.
A. one boy, one girl B. two childrenC. two girls D. one boy
( )64. Li Ming is ________ brother.
A. Mr. Li’s B. Mrs. Li’s C. Li Lei’sD. we don’t know.
( )65. How old(多少岁) are Li Lei and Li Ming? They’re ____________.
A. eleven and thirteen B. eleven and twelve
C. twelve and eleven D. thirteen and eleven
66. It’s a m_______ of China.
67.Can I look at your ID c_______?
68. His English book is in the lost and f_______ case．
69. My mother's sister is my a_______.
70. I don’t k_______ your name. Can you tell me?
71. Are _________ (this) her teachers?
72. There are three people in ______ (she) family．
73. _______your father _____(have) a car？
74. I ________ (not) have a basketball.
75. Mr Green _____________ ( not have ) lunch every day .
76. Are they your father and mother? (改为同义句)
Are they________? 对划线部分提问)
_______ _________ the picture of your family ?
78.Barry has a computer game.(改为一般疑问句）
_______ Barry _______ a computer game？
79. These are erasers. (改为单数句)
________ is________ eraser .
80. He plays sports every day. (改为一般疑问句)
________ he ________ sports every day?