首页 | 小学 | 初中 | 高中 | 作文 | 英语 | 幼教 | 综合 | 早知道 |
高中英语 当前位置:唯才教育网 > 英语 > 高中英语 > 正文 唯才教育网手机站

高中英语经典句子

时间:2016-04-12 来源:唯才教育网 本文已影响

篇一:高考高中英语经典句子集锦

高考高中英语经典句子集锦

1.宁静的乡村生活从来对我没有任何的吸引力。(Never,appeal)

----Never has the quite life of the country apealed to me. (句型)

2.他很快适应了新的工作环境,并着手开始保护濒危动物的工作。(adapt)

----He soon adapted himself to the new working conditions and set out to protect the animals in danger.

3.他承认他对解决资金短缺问题的关键一无所知。(admit)

----He admitted that he knew nothing about the key to the problem of the shortage of fund.

4.该鼓励学生将课堂上所学的知识运用到实践中去。(apply)

----Students should be encouraged to apply what we have learned in class to practice.

5.几乎人人能享用电脑,这给我们的生活带来了方便。(access)

----Now almost everybody has access to computers, and this brings convenience to our lives.

6.这些广告旨在吸引消费者购买商品。(appeal)

----These advertisements aim at appealing to customers to buy goods.

7.各色阳伞给夏日的街头平添了活泼的气氛。(add to)

----Colourful umbrellas add to a lively atmosphere in the summer streets.

8.他网球比赛输了,因为他不习惯与左撇子打球。(accustom)

----She was beaten in the tennis match for she was not accustomed to playing with the left-handers.

9.彩灯与彩旗增添了节日的气氛。(add)

----The colourful lights and flags added to (= increased) the atmosphere of the festival.

10.我们必须意识中国正在国际事务中起着越来越重要的作用。(aware)

----We must be aware that China is playing a more and more important role/part in the international affairs.

11.如果你仔细检查的话,绝大部分拼写错误是可以避免的。(avoid) ----If you had checked it more carefully, most of the spelling

mistakes could have been avoided.

12.当你祝贺一个外国人获得成功时,你必须考虑到文化差异。(account n.)

----When you want to congratulate a foreigner on his success, you must take the cultural difference into account.

13.由于双方观点大相径庭,最终没有达成任何协议。(agreement) ----As the two parties hold totally different idea, they didn’t reach any agreement.

14.如果你在这儿多呆一段时间,你会适应这儿的天气和饮食。(and) ----Stay here longer and you will adapt to the weather and food.

15. 如果你仔细检查的话,绝大部分拼写错误是可以避免的。

(avoid)

----If you had checked it more carefully, most of the spelling mistakes could have been avoided..

16. 一个人的童年所经历的一切往往对一生都会产生重大影响。

(affect)

----What a person experienced in the childhood is likely to affect a person in his or her rest life.

17. 由于大雾,从北京开往上海的火车晚点了2个多小时。(delay) ----Because of the thick fog, the train from Beijing to Shanghai was delayed for more than two hours.

18.有趣的是,那位英语老师常常被误认为是学生,因为她看上去很年轻。(mistake, appear)

----It is interesting that the English teacher is often mistaken for a student as she appears young.

19. 如果你能考取复旦大学的话,你的父母肯定会为你感到骄傲。

(admit)

----If you can be admitted into Fudan University, your parents will surely be proud of you.

20. 他很累,但他仍然工作到深夜。(as)

----Tired as he was, he still worked late into the midnight.

21. 这次事故怪不得孩子们。(blame)

----The children were not to blame for the accident.

22. 香港被认为是世界金融和商业中心。(consider)

----Hong Kong is considered as the business and financial center in the world.

23. 胡萝卜富含维他命,包括维他命E。(contain)

----Carrots contain rich vitamins, including vitamin E.

24. 每天照料两个孩子使得她感觉精疲力竭。(care)

----Taking care of two children daily makes him feel extremely tired/exhausted.

25. 在这种情况下我们别无选择,只能等待救援。(choice)

----We had no choice under such circumstance but to wait to be rescued.

26.农场的新鲜空气治好了他的头痛病。(cure)

----The fresh air on the farm cured him of his headache.

27. 士兵们发现很难在天黑前走完50公里。(cover)

----The soldiers found it difficult to cover 50 kilometers before dark.

28. 若Mary更自信些,她原本能得到那份兼职。(confident)

篇二:高考高中英语经典句子集锦

高考高中英语经典句子集锦

1.宁静的乡村生活从来对我没有任何的吸引力。(Never,appeal) ----Never has the quite life of the country apealed to me. (句型)

2.他很快适应了新的工作环境,并着手开始保护濒危动物的工作。(adapt)

----He soon adapted himself to the new working conditions and set out to protect the animals in danger.

3.他承认他对解决资金短缺问题的关键一无所知。(admit)

----He admitted that he knew nothing about the key to the problem of the shortage((来自于:www.hN1C.coM 唯才 教育 网:高中英语经典句子) of fund.

4.该鼓励学生将课堂上所学的知识运用到实践中去。(apply)

----Students should be encouraged to apply what we have learned in class to practice.

5.几乎人人能享用电脑,这给我们的生活带来了方便。(access)

----Now almost everybody has access to computers, and this brings convenience to our lives.

6.这些广告旨在吸引消费者购买商品。(appeal)

----These advertisements aim at appealing to customers to buy goods.

7.各色阳伞给夏日的街头平添了活泼的气氛。(add to)

----Colourful umbrellas add to a lively atmosphere in the summer streets.

8.他网球比赛输了,因为他不习惯与左撇子打球。(accustom)

----She was beaten in the tennis match for she was not accustomed to playing with the left-handers.

9.彩灯与彩旗增添了节日的气氛。(add)

----The colourful lights and flags added to (= increased) the atmosphere of the festival.

10.我们必须意识中国正在国际事务中起着越来越重要的作用。(aware)

----We must be aware that China is playing a more and more important role/part in the international affairs.

11.如果你仔细检查的话,绝大部分拼写错误是可以避免的。(avoid)

----If you had checked it more carefully, most of the spelling mistakes could have been avoided.

12.当你祝贺一个外国人获得成功时,你必须考虑到文化差异。(account n.)

----When you want to congratulate a foreigner on his success, you must take the cultural difference into account.

13.由于双方观点大相径庭,最终没有达成任何协议。(agreement) ----As the two parties hold totally different idea, they didn’t reach any agreement.

14.如果你在这儿多呆一段时间,你会适应这儿的天气和饮食。(and) ----Stay here longer and you will adapt to the weather and food.

15. 如果你仔细检查的话,绝大部分拼写错误是可以避免的。

(avoid)

----If you had checked it more carefully, most of the spelling mistakes could have been avoided..

16. 一个人的童年所经历的一切往往对一生都会产生重大影响。

(affect)

----What a person experienced in the childhood is likely to

affect a person in his or her rest life.

17. 由于大雾,从北京开往上海的火车晚点了2个多小时。(delay) ----Because of the thick fog, the train from Beijing to Shanghai was delayed for more than two hours.

18.有趣的是,那位英语老师常常被误认为是学生,因为她看上去很年轻。(mistake, appear)

----It is interesting that the English teacher is often mistaken for a student as she appears young.

19. 如果你能考取复旦大学的话,你的父母肯定会为你感到骄傲。

(admit)

----If you can be admitted into Fudan University, your parents will surely be proud of you.

20. 他很累,但他仍然工作到深夜。(as)

----Tired as he was, he still worked late into the midnight.

21. 这次事故怪不得孩子们。(blame)

----The children were not to blame for the accident.

22. 香港被认为是世界金融和商业中心。(consider)

----Hong Kong is considered as the business and financial center in the world.

23. 胡萝卜富含维他命,包括维他命E。(contain)

----Carrots contain rich vitamins, including vitamin E.

24. 每天照料两个孩子使得她感觉精疲力竭。(care)

----Taking care of two children daily makes him feel extremely tired/exhausted.

25. 在这种情况下我们别无选择,只能等待救援。(choice)

----We had no choice under such circumstance but to wait to be rescued.

26.农场的新鲜空气治好了他的头痛病。(cure)

----The fresh air on the farm cured him of his headache.

27. 士兵们发现很难在天黑前走完50公里。(cover)

----The soldiers found it difficult to cover 50 kilometers before dark.

28. 若Mary更自信些,她原本能得到那份兼职。(confident)

----If Mary had been more confident, she would have got the

篇三:高中英语作文经典句型100句

高考英语作文经典句型100句

1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world. 在这个迅速发展的世界里,对每个人来说,学好英语是非常重要的。

2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.

你工作越努力,你取得的进步就越大。

3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful. 如果每个人都为保护环境做出贡献,世界会变得更加美好。

4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.

记忆新单词最好的方法是每天操练这些单词。

5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic. 我的家庭气氛温馨和睦。

6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.

人们为什么选择生活在城市的原因是因为城市的生活更方便、更多彩。

7. I had a great first impression of American people.

我对美国人民有了很好的第一印象。

8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.

我们对自己解决问题的能力有足够的信心。

9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.

随着现代科技的迅速发展,互联网已经成为生活和工作中必不可少的一部分。

10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.

11. China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy. 由于实施了改革开放政策,中国变得更加繁荣了。

12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.我们都需要呼吸清新的空气,我们都需要饮用洁净的水,我们都需要绿地来享受。

13. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.

让我们一起努力把世界变得更加美好。

14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things. 我们应该充分利用好时间去做有用的、富有成效的事。

15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.

我们应该养成一个好习惯,明智地利用时间。

16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?

我的确想知道的是,他是否会在下个月出国。

17. Television is harmful to developing minds. 电视不利于开发心智。

18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents had realized 孩子们都有很大的潜能,而父母却没有意识到这一点。

19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.

20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier. 那些花更多时间和家人在一起的人通常会更健康更幸福。

21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way. 这份工作太辛苦,差点使我半途而废。

22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980’s. 生产高品质电视的红星电视机厂,始建于1980年。

23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.

我们可以向世界每个地方发电子邮件的电子阅览室,对老师和同学都同样开放。

24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.

我感觉我会是你们公司所需要的人。

25. The number of workers and engineers has risen(更高级词汇:increased) to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.

工人和工程师的数量已超过了2000人,而且他们有80%都是大学学历。

26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus. 在校园内,学生拥有手机的趋势在不断增长。

27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.

现今,在农村地区还有很多孩子失学。我认为原因之一就是他们的家庭太贫困,而无法供应他们上学

28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /(important) part/(role) in the future of our country.

人们应该增加对儿童教育的重视,因为他们会在祖国的未来扮演重要的角色。

29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.到2008年,我们会看到北京像花园一样,有着更加清澈的河水和碧透的天空。

30. How nice to hear from you again.能再次收到你的来信真是太好了。

31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.敬盼早日回复。

I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.我期待与你早日相见。

32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.

如果你有什么问题和请求只管跟我说。

33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important. 不管你将来做什么,英语都是最重要的。

34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.

没有什么比接受教育更重要的事了

35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.毫无疑问,玩电子游戏正在成为影响学生学习的最大问题。

36. Obviously, it is high/(about) time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.显然,早该采取一些积极的措施来解决问题。

I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.我建议有关部门采取一些有效措施改善现状。

37. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.

自从他上高中,他一直很用功。

38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.

我们应该不遗余力的美化我们的环境。

39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.

40. As a proverb says, /( As is well known to us,) storms make trees take deeper roots.有句名言说道:风暴使树木深深扎根。

41. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang. 很荣幸给你介绍我的一位好朋友,刘

翔。

42. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest

in English.出于英语教师世家的她,对英语有着特别的兴趣。

描写人物性格的高级得分词汇如下:

diligent 勤奋的 energetic精力充沛的 humorous幽默的 attractive有吸引力的

modest谦虚的 optimistic乐观的 talkative健谈的enthusiastic热情的

43. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.

我充分认识到英语对我的未来是多么的重要。

44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but Iead to laziness! 我觉得电子字典很方便,但会使人们变懒。

45. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages 总之,出国留学的优点要大于它的缺点。

46. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.现在,我想这真是一次成功的经历,并且我完全理解了劳动的意义。

47. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless. 通过这次的地震,我认识到了群众的力量是无穷的。

48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.如果你有空闲时间我的家乡做客,我会非常乐意做你的导游。

49. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.如今,老师和家长都对学生上网现象极为担心。

50. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.

对于该问题的看法因人而异。

51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges. 我们被赋予新的机会和面临着新的挑战。

52. Thank you for your consideration.感谢你的体谅。

53. I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family and me.

我衷心感谢你为我和我家人所做的一切。

We should be very grateful if you help our children with their English study 如果你帮助我们小孩学英语,我们将感激不尽。

54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.

我们永远都不会忘记在一起度过的日子。

55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.

很多人开始意识到锻炼的重要性了。

56. The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12th, starting at 3:30p. 报告将在10月12日3:30在报告厅举行。

57. Students should know how to take advantage of their time.

学生应该知道如何利用他们的时间。

58. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.

我厌倦了日复一日地做一些例行公事。

59. Conquering English is not different from conquering a great mountain; both of them require determination, courage, and perseverance.征服英语不亚于征服一座高山,都需要决心勇气和毅力。

60. I’m disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting. 我对我们队在运动会上的表现感到失望。

61. I’m very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.

到目前为止,我对我们取得的成绩很是满意。

62. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.这个城市位于长江畔。

63. I’m very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago. 两星期前收到了你的来信,我真是太高兴了。

64. I’m writing to request more information about the day tour to London. 我写信是为了了解更多去伦敦旅行的信息。

65. Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.

最近,我们班展了开一场讨论,是关于中学生是否有必要带手机去上学。

66. I wonder if you could tell me more about the trip.

我不知道你是否方便多告诉我一些有关旅行的事。

67. It is certain that if there are fewer people driving, there will be less air pollution.可以肯定,如果开车的人少一些,空气污染就一定会减少。

68. I personally feel that teacher is the most important profession in the world.我个人认为教师是世界上最重要的职业。

69. We can’t imagine what the world is going to be without purified water. 我们无法想象没有纯净的水,这个世界会变成生么样子。

篇四:高考英语经典句子

1.老师的一席话深深的感动了我,我决心更加努力的学习英语。

Moved by my teacher’s words, I’ve made up my mind to study English harder.

2.他似乎是个难以接近的人,但是当别人遇到困难的时候,他总是乐意帮助。

He seems difficult to get close to; however, when others are in trouble, he is always willing to help.

3.孩子们长大后,他们所需要的不是父母的控制而是自己的独立。

When children grow older, what they really need/want is not being controlled by their parents but being independent from them.

4.现在,网络更容易接近,成了人们获取信息、学习知识和沟通交流的一种重要的途径。 Currently, with more people having easier access to the Internet, it is becoming an important means of acquiring information, learning and keeping in contact with others.

5.他很快适应了新的环境和新的生活方式,因为他总是以积极的心态去改变自己。

He quickly adapted / adjusted (himself) to the new environment and new life style, owing to his positive attitude to changing himself.

6.尽管遇到了很多挫折,他还是取得了相当大的成就,成了一名著名的古物专家。

Faced with countless frustrations, he accomplished great achievements and became an outstanding specialist in antiques.

7.只有不断尝试你还没有掌握的东西,你才会进步。

Only by trying to do what you haven’t mastered can you make progress.

8.真正重要的不是你来自哪里,而是你的工作能力。

What really matters/counts is your ability to do the job, not the place you come from.

9.众所周知,科学的发展使得社会不断进步成为可能。

As is known to all, scientific advancement makes it possible for human society to develop steadily.

10.他是一个意志坚强的人,有些时候他的毅力是你没法想象的。

He is a determined person, the will power of whom is beyond what you can imagine/imagination.

11.老师建议我们在阅读课文之前先浏览一下那几个问题。

The teacher suggested that we should look through the questions before our moving on to the text. What the teacher advised us to do is that we should first go through the few questions before we read the whole passage.

12.改革开放以来,中国发生了翻天覆地的变化。

Great changes have taken place in China, since China began its reform and opening up policy.

13.所有政府应该尽其所能来使我们的世界远离战争和暴力。

All the governments should do all (that) they can to make our world free from wars and violence.

14.多给她点时间的话,她会解出这道数学题的。

If she had been given more time, she would have worked out the math problem.

15.他已经失业半年,没有能力养家糊口了。

He has been out of work for half a year, and can not manage to support his family.

16.根据规定,你离开之前必须把书放回书架上。

The rules require that you (should) replace the book on the shelves before you leave.

17.她是一位值得尊敬的人,她总是把别人的需求放在第一位。

She always considers the demand of other people first, which makes her admirable.

18.那个官员采纳了我的建议,因为他认为这个建议会很成功。

The official adopted my advice, which he believed would be a great success.

19.随着社会的不断发展,人们通过不同方式接受教育的机会越来越多。

With the constant development of the society, opportunities for people's education in different ways are increasing.

20.我下定决心加强锻炼,增强体质以抵御流感病毒的侵袭。

I made my decision that I would take more exercise to defend my body from flu virus.

21.毫无疑问, 我们的教育制度不令人满意。

It goes without saying that our educational system is far from satisfactory.

22.用过多的时间玩网络游戏会大大地损害青少年的身心健康。

Playing too much online games will have a bad effect on teenagers’ physical and psychological health.

23.我们不能忽略网络游戏给青少年带来的心理伤害。

We must not ignore the psychological damage brought to the young by online games.

24.好像是一件无关紧要的小事引起了一连串的连锁反应。

It seemed as if a single unimportant event caused a chain of reactions.

25.中国航天之父钱学森为中国的航天事业做出了巨大的贡献。

Qian Xuesen, China’s father of space technology, has made a great contribution to China’s space industry.

26.不管情况如何,我不能接受你的关于我们无法控制通货膨胀的观点。

Regardless of the conditions, I disagree with your opinion that inflation is beyond our control.

27.既然你已经得到你想得到的,你就应该学会好好利用。

Now that you have got what you want, you should learn to make good use of it.

28.这个问题不是我们想象的那么简单,我们需要好好地考虑一下。

This problem is not that simple as we imagined, so we need to think it over.

29.我们还没来得及担心后果,车已经重新回到路上了。

Before we had time to worry about what the consequences might be, we were back on the road again in our car.

30.如果不很快采取行动,我们的子孙后代会为此付出沉重的代价。

If we do not take action immediately, it will cost our children and grandchildren a lot.

31.全球变暖正在融化极地的冰川,这将会带来地球海平面的上升。

Global warming is melting the polar ice caps, which results in the rising sea level.

32.海洋的味道,让我想起了童年。

The smell of the sea called up/brought back memories of my childhood.

The smell of the sea reminded me of my childhood memories.

33.幸运的是,在当地群众的帮助下,他在这次交通事故中幸存了下来。

With the help of local people, he luckily survived (in) the traffic accident.

34.面对压力我们需要做的就是要学会提高我们的适应能力而不是逃避它。

Faced with pressure, instead of avoiding it, what we should learn to do is (to) improve our ability to adapt to it.

35.图书馆是这样一个特别的地方,它能带给你伟大的想法和丰富的知识。

Library has been so special a place as it can bring you great ideas as well as all kinds of knowledge.

36.作为一种业余爱好,收藏活动具有很多益处, 它可以给你带来放松和快乐。 Collecting as a hobby which is of much benefit can give you much relaxation and joy.

37.我们面临很多困难,其中最主要的困难就是我们没法与外界取得联系。

We are facing many difficulties, of which the most important is that we can not get in touch with the outside world.

38.他动身去上海希望找一份好工作。

He set off for Shanghai in the hope of finding a good job there.

39.尽管简单,不是所有的人可以得到这样的结论。

Easy as it is, all men could not draw this conclusion.

40.现在, 中国再也不是30年前的景象了。

China is no longer what it used to be 30 years ago.

41.他父亲离开祖国已经50年了,非常想念自己的亲人.

It is fifty years since his father left his homeland, who misses his close relatives very much.

42.我不知道你到底想让我告诉你些什么。

What is it that you want me to inform you of?

I am wondering what it is that you would like me to inform you of.

43.我们最好利用这次机会来提高我们自己。

We had better take (full) advantage of the opportunity to improve ourselves.

44.尽管迟到了,但他逃脱了被惩罚。

Although he was late for school, he escaped being punished.

45.尽管资金缺乏,他的父母还是设法让他上大学。

Though lacking(in) money, his parents managed to send him to university.

Despite their lack of money, his parents succeeded in sending him to university.

46.据说,医疗的疏忽导致了他的死亡。

It was said that medical neglect had resulted in her death.

Her death was said to have resulted from medical neglect.

47.我父母不赞成我学医。

My parents don’t approve of my studying medicine.

My parents disapprove of me studying medicine.

48.他言行不一。

His actions do not correspond with his words.

What he behaves does not agree with what he says.

What he says is not consistent with what he does.

49.双方在很多方面都不能达成一致。

The two sides disagree with each other in many aspects.

50.我们能否成功取决于我们是否努力。

Whether we will succeed depends on(counts on/ relies on) whether we work hard or not.

51.他学习刻苦。因此,他轻松地通过了考试。

As a result of his hard work at his study, he passed the exam easily.

His passing the exam with ease resulted from his hard work at study.

52.他的话语暗示了他反对我们的提议。

His tone suggested / implied his disapproval of our proposal.

53.现在是扔掉包袱,树立信心的时候了。

It's time to cast off the burden and be confident.

It is high time that we abandoned the burden and built up confidence.

54.我想成为医生的梦想终于实现了。

My dream of becoming a doctor has finally come true.

In the end, I have realized my dream of becoming a doctor.

55.我们被他的话深深地鼓舞了,决心努力学习。

Greatly inspired by his words, we have made up our minds to study hard.

His words greatly encouraged us, and we will study hard with great determination.

56.现在,我们非常重视英语。

Nowadays, we place/ put/ lay great emphasis on English.

Currently, we attach great importance to English.

At present, we greatly value the significance of English.

57.由于Tom不断打扰我的工作,我对他非常生气。

I was really annoyed with Tom for his constantly disturbing my work.

58.他渴望接受大学教育。

He is starving for==thirsty/ longing/ dying/ eager for college education.

59.有一种发展趋势:人们将在家里工作,而不是在办公室里。

There is a growing tendency(trend) for people to work at home instead of in offices. That people will work at home rather than in offices is a growing tendency.

60.如果你不同意Jane的观点,她很容易生气。

Jane tends to get angry, if you disagree with her.

Jane is easy to get angry, providing that you object to her opinions.

61.她和她的姐姐在相貌上相似, 但不是在性格上。

She resembles(is like) her sister in appearance but not in character.

It is in appearance not in character that she is similar to her sister.

62.他都没有钱吃饭,就更不用说娱乐了。

He hasn’t enough money for food, let alone== not to mention/not to speak of entertainment.

63.我不习惯于被那样对待。

I’m not accustomed to /used to(my)being treated like that.

I couldn’t get used to the way (in which/that) I was treated.

64.在漫长的旅行中, 我一直忙于解决数学难题。

On the long journey, I occupied /engaged/absorbed myself in solving maths puzzles. During the long journey, I was occupied /engaged / absorbed in solving maths puzzles.

65.我让他带着伞, 以防下雨。

I told him to take an umbrella, just in case/for fear that /lest it rains.

I told him to take an umbrella, just in case of /for fear of rain.

66.我无法理解他所说的。

I couldn’t understand/make sense of what he said.

What he said still can’t make sense to me.

67.事实上,他很诚实,也很可靠。

Actually, he is honest and reliable.

As a matter of fact, he is a faithful man that can be trusted(relied on).

68.他太小了, 还无法辨别是非。

He is too young to tell (the difference) between right and wrong .

He is too young, unable to judge what is right and what is wrong.

69.你将会从这次有价值的经历中获益很多。

You’ll benefit from==gain/obtain benefits from this valuable experience.

The valuable experience will benefit/ do good to you.

70.一个月后,我们的努力最终得到了回报。

After we struggled for a month, our efforts were finally rewarded.

After striving for one month, we finally got our efforts paid off.

71.这根本不可能消除年轻人和老年人之间的代沟。

This can not bridge/remove the generation gap between the young and old at all.

72.我们怎么能克服这些困难呢?

How shall we overcome== get over the difficulties?

What measures should we take to overcome the difficulties?

篇五:高中英语经典句子汇总

经典句子 我们正在开会,这时他闯了进来。 我刚要去睡觉,这时有人敲门。 我刚到家天就下起雨来。

使我们非常惊奇的是,参加会议的人数是我们预想中的 人数的两倍。 这条路比那条路长四倍。 我们学校是过去的三倍大 一直往前走,你就会看见邮局。 认真听,否则你会漏掉一些重要内容。再给我一个小时,我就能做完了他们喜欢交很多朋友,我也是如此。 他说第二天要来看我,他确实来了。 这对他们没好处,但也没什么害处。 他没有出过国,我也没有。

14.—Mary likes playing the piano, but she can't play it well. 玛丽喜欢弹钢琴,但是她弹得不好。 — 她的哥哥也是这样。 她一到,我就告诉她。 钟刚敲了五下我就离开了。我一听到那个声音,就知道父亲来了。

他一到家就被要求再次出发。 一到机场,这位影星就受到热烈欢迎。

一到达村庄,他们就发现被敌人包围了。

尽管我筹集资金遇到了困难,但我没失去信心。 尽管我同意你的看法,但我不认为你的方法是最好的。 尽管他很喜欢那辆自行车,但不想买它。

1

尽管困难很多,但我们还是设法按时完成了这项工程 他画马用了三个小时。 她做作业用了两个小时。这个女孩子付给那位老人200元用来买自行车。 这件艺术品花了你多少钱? 汤姆今天下午可能会赢得比赛。他很可能不会同意。 :30 am?

上午九点半有人要在大门口见我,这有可能吗?他极可能继承他父亲的事业。

是汤姆经常违反学校规定才让他的老师对他不满意的。 你是昨天在大街上碰见你老师的吗? 究竟是为什么你昨天没有来开会? 他所做的事确实对你有好处。 你得一直等到他们叫你的名字。直到我读了你的信,我才知道真相。直到他摘掉墨镜我才认出他来。

直到河中所有的鱼都死光了,村民们才意识到污染是多么地严重。 昨天召开的会议很重要。

明天在会议上将要讨论的问题非常重要。 正在建的那些房子是为老师们建的。 游过这条河对他来说轻而易举。问些我不知道的问题是无济于事的。 众所周知,在世界上中国人口最多。

你没有观看深圳大运会开幕式真是遗憾他发现学好一门外语是不容易的。我们认为躺在床上读书没有好处。

2

他想向我表明他不想再在那个题目上浪费时间。 自战争爆发以来有三年了。 还得再过半年我才能回来。 我昨天回到家时,已经是午夜了。 我昨天是午夜回到家的。 我不允许你干这样的事。天很冷,他们让火整夜都着着。我不能容忍你跟你父母那样讲话。 汤姆踢足球时摔断了腿。

一切都变化如此之大,我几乎认不出这个地方了。 今天天气这么好,我们都想出去散散步。 这次袭击非常突然以至于敌人没有时间逃跑。

我的很多朋友每天都喜欢吃甜点,但是我更喜欢吃点水果。 我宁愿在家看电视,也不愿去看电影。 我希望你不在办公室里抽烟。 我真希望你那天没有把消息告诉他。甚至在今天,大部分美国人喜爱咖啡尤胜于茶。 我宁愿在外面玩而不愿看电视。

很多生活在城市的人实际上更愿意生活在乡下。他宁肯吃减肥药也不愿意锻炼。我希望你不要在公众场合吸烟。 那孩子亮着灯睡觉。 他们待在里面,门锁着。因无事可做,他们便出去散步了。 由于新公寓正在粉刷,他们不能搬进去。

75.

3

=The moon travels round the earth once every month, as/which is known to everybody.

众所周知,月亮每月绕地球转一次。

76.

我们知道李娜在2011年法网中获得了大满贯。

77.

我们知道只有努力学习才能被重点大学录取。 他受到了警告这是因为他上学又迟到了。

79.他被雨淋了,那就是他感冒的原因。

80.

他们失败的原因是因为他们没有为这个实验做好充分的准备。

81.只是当他回来时我们才查明了真相。 need it. 不仅要给那些找工作的人提供帮助,而且也要给那些需要帮助的人提供医疗保健服务。

既要求学生也要求他们的老师参加这个会议。

汤姆很不高兴,他似乎刚才被老师批评了。 站在房子里,感觉他好像从没离开过

86. It is said that Mr. Green has arrived in Beijing.据说格林先生已经到北京了。

87. Allen is said to be designing a new computer programme recently,but I don’t know when he will finish it.据说艾伦最近正在设计一种新的电脑程序,但我不知道他何时会完成。 该是重新油漆一遍厨房的时候了。 他因无法发动车子,所以坐公共汽车去。 她一下午都在修车,但还是没把它弄好。 想想在那里被屠杀的那些人们吧。 这是我第一次来这个城市。 ,I thought him to be honest.我第一次见到他时就认为他是诚实的。我们不该再把他当小孩看待了。 这个软件我用起来有点困难。 我从来不会失眠。

4

我们的老师不辞辛劳地教育那个爱惹事的孩子。 我们认为为自由而战是值得的。

99. Our revolutionary martyrs(烈士

我们的革命烈士总是值得我们铭记在心。 我认为这件事情值得考虑。 读这本书是值得的。 这场大雨阻止了我们外出。 我们尽力阻止他在大厅里吸烟。 这些烦恼使她睡不好觉。 我们需要更多的钱来维持农场的运作。 这道题太难了,我做不出。 他极愿意接受别人的意见。 她会很乐意帮助你的。你过马路时再小心也不为过。 我们没有办法,只得等待。 我只好接受事实。 我只得同意他的条件。

我禁不住想要知道会发生些什么。

5