首页 | 小学 | 初中 | 高中 | 作文 | 英语 | 幼教 | 综合 | 早知道 |
英语口语 当前位置:唯才教育网 > 英语 > 英语口语 > 正文 唯才教育网手机站

外贸英语口语学习

时间:2016-04-12 来源:唯才教育网 本文已影响

篇一:外贸常用英语口语

外贸英语词汇 Part 1

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We look fo(来自:WwW.hn1C.Com 唯 才 教育 网:外贸英语口语学习)rward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 成千上万人,学洛基英语

洛基国际英语

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

洛基国际英语

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

34.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

35.This product will pay its own way in a year.

该产品一年就可收回成本。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

洛基国际英语

该机器半年就可收回投资。

37.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour. 这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

40.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

41.Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每英里损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

42.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads. 这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

43.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

44.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

45.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up. 我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

46.Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。

47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.

洛基国际英语

这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

50.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。

55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own. 我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。

56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be

洛基国际英语

篇二:外贸英语口语学习方法

体验式英语教育先锋美联英语

外贸英语口语学习方法

外贸常用英语口语是在平时生活中经常涉及的,尤其是对于做外贸事业这一块的人,但是很多人因为自己的口语成绩相对比较差,所以想知道外贸常用英语口语怎么学,看下文介绍。

外贸常用英语口语的学习其实并不是非常困难,关键还是大家要掌握好的方法,因为常用口语讲求实际性,而且外贸生意上的要求也相对比较高,如果不掌握好的话可能会影响到商业交往,所以学好外贸口语,对于大家来说是非常重要的。

外贸常用英语口语的学习,说到具体的方法,我觉得学好外贸英语,要从模仿开始。我觉得VOA慢速英语就很不错,很多网上都有英语原文。大家只要跟着它模仿一月,一定会觉得自己的口语进步很大。一次不要很多,模仿会几句。会的意思是说你离开它能自己按照模仿的口音说出来。开始可能一句就要花几分钟到十多分钟的时间,所以一定要有耐心。

当然,对于基础不太好的人,在外贸常用英语口语学习方法上非常迷茫,或者是希望快一点学好英语的人来说,报个培训班还是最靠谱的。当然,找外教学习是最好的。大家可以去美联体验一下,他们的正式课程是公开的,注册个账号就能免费旁听,可以先去了解对比一下。

英语再好,你说出来人家听不懂也没有用,所以外贸常用英语口语学习真的是很重要的。虽然一般的外贸都是通过邮箱,MSN什么的联系,但是比较大的客户一般都会来公司和你见面详谈。口语好,语法不是很好,其实有时候没有很大关系,因为你标准的发音人家听着舒服,能听得懂这个单词是哪个单词,就算是有语法错误,人家都能猜得出来。相反,如果你是口语发音不准,人家就很难听得懂了。一般不是英语专业的,不做研究的,没有必要去死死抓住语法,单词不放。我觉得这也是学英语的一个误区。口语好了,对英语有兴趣了,要记单词,学语法也不是那么难了。

外贸常用英语口语的学习并不是高不可攀的事情,而且比我们平时学习的口语可能还比较简单,俗话说闻道有先后,术业有专攻,大家的英语基础可能有差异,但是在学习的时候一定注意外贸口语的商业性和实用性,这样大家才能取得突破。

篇三:外贸英语口语大全

Claim 索赔

1. We filed a claim against you for the short weight.

关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。 贸英语口语大全

我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。

2. We've given your claim our careful consideration.

我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了邢秆芯俊?br>

3. I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 125EC.

我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第125EC号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。

4. Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.

有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。

5. I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract. 贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。

6. The Japanese Company agreed to compensate us for the defective watches by 5% of the total value. 日本公司同意就手表不精确向我们赔偿总价值的百分之五。 7. In my opinion, it's evident that damages must have occurred during transit. 依我看,损坏显然是在运输过程中造成的。 8. So far we haven't had any complaint of this kind.

至今我们没有过这类投诉。 9. Do you have any proofs? 你们由证据吗?

10. The certificate indicates that some of the rollers are rusted.

商检证书上标明有些滚筒生锈了。 11. We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.

12. We are not in a position to entertain your claim.

我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。

Commodity Inspection 商品检验 1. How will the clause of inspection be stipulated in the contract?

检验条款合同中应如何规定?

2. As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.

作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

3. The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

4. The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods. 商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。 5. Do you mean that you sell on shipped quality and quantity?

你是说你们按离岸时品质及数量卖货吗? 6. But in the case of disqualification or short-weight on arrival?

但如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办?

7. Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后商检局才会放行。

8. The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches. 检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。

9. Would you tell me whether we the buye

rs have the right to reinspect the goods when the goods arrive?

请你告诉我,货物抵达后买方是否有权复如果设备不能正常运行,由你方负责维修,并承担费用。

6. How long should it take to have the pay查?

10. What's the time limit for the reinspection?

复查的时限是什么时候?

11. What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other? 如果检验和复查的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

12. It is international practice that the reinspection should be made within 7 days upon the arrival and if any discrepancies are found, you may lodge claims with us within 30 days.

根据国际惯例,对商品的复查应在货物抵达后7天内进行。如果发现有任何差异, 你方在30天内可以向我方提出索赔。

Compensation Trade 补偿贸易

1. We agree to supply you with a complete set of equipment for the processing line.

我们同意向你方提供一整套生产线的设备。

2. We could manage to reduce our price by 3% if you are agreeable to pay us back wholly or in part by the resultant product of the equipment.

如果你方愿用直接产品进行全部或部分的补偿,我们可以

设法减价3%。

3. It's better for us to do total compensation trade.

对我们来说最好用全额补偿。

4. Equipment costs will be paid for with the finished products produced by the machines.

设备的费用将用这套机器生产出的成品支付。

5. If the equipment fails to give normal operation, you are to repair them at your cost.

ment completely made? 还清贷款要多久?

7. Three years or so, the sooner the better.

三年左右。越快越好。

8. The price of countersale products shall be determined according to the prevailing world market price at the time of each shipment.

偿付产品的价格将按每次交货的国际市场价格决定。

9. Our bean curd processing line is the most advanced and well-known in the world.

我们的豆腐生产线是世界上最先进的,久负盛名。

10. We can only accept 80% of your requirements for five years.

我们只能接受你方五年需求的80%。

11. We want you to supply annually 1,000 pieces of cotton goods and 14,000 garments.

我们希望你方每年提供1000件棉织产品,14000件衣服。

12. We'll send five engineers to help you with the installation work.

我们将派5名工程师协助你方的安装工作。 Complaints 抱怨

1. If we can't get the goods by March the first, we'll have to cancel the order. 如果3月1日前无法拿到货物,我们就只能取消订货了。

2. Your shipment hasn't arrived because it is stuck in customs.

你们的货还没到是因为在海关遭到阻止。 3. We'll check into it and call you as soon as possible.

我们会调查,并会尽快给你电话。 4. About fifteen percent of the goods were damaged on arrival. I can't understand it. 货物送达时,大约有15%受损。我真搞不明

白。

5. The packing is not complete and everything is stained.

包装不完整,全部都污损了。

6. We asked for a double-carton, but it came in a single-carton. 我们要求用双层的纸板盒,送达时却是单层的纸板盒。

7. We ordered SR-17, but we received SU-17.

我们订的是SR-17,但收到的却是SU-17。 8. The invoice shows forty-five units, but we received only forty.

发票上写的是45台,但我们只收到40台。 9. The goods are not up to par. They are inferior compared to the original sample. 这些货物未达标准,它们比原样品差。 10. We received your invoice, but there was no discount.

我们收到了贵公司的发票,可是没有折扣。 11. The contract says a twenty percent discount, but they've discounted only fifteen percent.

合约上说是达八折,不过却只打了八五折。 12. We received your statement, but you charged us for items we didn't order.

我们收到了贵公司的对账单,可是,贵公司向我们索费我们没订的品目。 Credit Investigation 信用调查

1. Please let us know about the credibility of Brown Brothers?

请告诉我们关于布朗兄弟公司的信用状况。

2. We'd like to see your annual report for the last two years.

我们想看看贵公司过去两年的年度报告。 3. The Bank of America grants them unsecured letters of credit.

美国银行授予他们无担保信用证。 4. Do you know anything about the financial standing of this company?

你知道有关这家公司的财务状况吗?

5. There is no record of a loan ever being refused.

不曾有被拒绝贷款的纪录。

6. There has been no recent need for long-term or short-term borrowing. 最近无需长期或短期的贷款。

7. May I ask the names of your banks? 请问贵公司往来的银行有哪些?

8. They've had some experience importing from a German company.

他们做德国方面的进口,有一些经验。 9. They're already distributing computer hardware for an American company. 他们已经在为一家美国公司经销电脑硬件了。

10. How about their latest sales figures? 他们最近的销售额如何?

11. Their sales have actually gone down. 实际上,他们的销售额已经走下坡了。 12. This company is deeply in debt. 这家公司负债累累。

Demanding Actions and Reminders 催促与提醒

1. How soon can we expect your answer to our proposal?

关于我们的提议,我们多久能得到你的答复?

2. I can't be sure now because I have to discuss it with my boss back at home. 我现在无法确定,因为我必须回去和老板讨论一下。

3. Then I'll give you until next Wednesday, OK?

那么,我给你到下星期三的期限,好吗? 4. Please be sure to get me a sample tomorrow morning.

请务必在明天早上给我一个样品。

5. How soon would you like to have them done?

你要我多久把这些做好?

6. Well, this one is pressing, but the other one can wait.

嗯,这个很紧迫,不过另一件可以缓一缓。 7. I know it's difficult to have them delivered next week, but we'd appreciate if you could. We're completely out of stock at pres

ent.

我知道要下星期送货很难,但如果能的话,7. Would you like to market our products under your name? 我们会很感激的。我们现在完全缺货。 8. Would the shipment get to us in time for Christmas?

这批货能在圣诞节前及时送到我们手中吗?

9. Well, that I have to figure out. 嗯,那我要推算一下。

10. I am calling in connection with an order we placed a long time ago.

我打电话来,是想问关于我们很久以前订货的事。

11. It's No. 4267/UG. It was made by telephone on Sept. 12th and confirmed by a letter a week later.

合同号码是4267/UG,是9月12日以电话、一星期后又以信确定的。

12. Oh, now I've found out everything about it. It's going to be a long story.

哦,现在我查出有关它的一切了。真是说来话长。

Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系

1. I travel a lot every year on business, but this is my first visit to your country. 我每年常常外出旅行做生意,不过这是我第一次到贵国来。

2. I'd like to introduce a colleague----Ben White.

我来介绍一位同事----本•怀特。 3. Ben's just joined us from Sweden and he'll be looking after you from now on. 本刚刚从瑞典来到我们公司工作,从现在开始,他将为您服务。

4. I look forward to working with you. 我期待着和您一起工作。

5. Now I've a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line. We wish to establish relations with you.

现在我觉得我们可以在这行业做大量的生意,我们希望和您建立贸易关系。 6. Your desire coincides with ours. 你们的愿望同我们的愿望一致。

您愿意以你们的名义,销售我们的产品吗? 8. We'd like an exclusive agreement. 我们希望有独家协议。

9. Would you represent us throughout your country?

请你们在贵国各地代表本公司好吗?

10. We always trade with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们总是与外国在平等互利的基础上做生意。

11. Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit.

我们之间建立贸易关系将对双方有利。 12. I have no doubt that it will bring about closer ties between us. 毫无疑问,它将使我们双方建立更紧密的联系。

Export of Labor Service 劳务输出 1. In recent years, many Chinese workers and technicians have been sent abroad to undertake construction projects. 近年来,许多中国工人和技工被派送到国外承担建筑工程。

2. We are capable of undertaking large construction projects worth more than US$100 million.

我们有能力承担价值超过1亿美元的大型建筑工程。

3. The prices for the project and labor services are reasonable and competitive. 工程和劳务的价格合理而且有竞争力。 4. We will provide any line of engineers and technical workers needed for the project construction or equipment installation. 我们将提供工程建设和设备安装所需要的任何行业的工程师和技术工人。

5. In the interest of our clients, we would train their technical staff at request. 从客户利益出发,我们会应客户要求培训他们的技术人员。

6. Employers shall make necessary arran

gements so that engineers may be provided with doctor services and hospital facilities in case of need.

雇主必须做出必要的安排,保证工程师在需要的时候提供医疗服务和住院设备。 7. The employer shall be provided the workers with the air tickets from Beijing to Bamako, and from Bamako to Beijing upon terminating the service.

工人自北京到巴马科以及服务期满后自巴马科回北京的飞机票,由雇主提供。 8. The employees must obey the laws and regulations of our country. 雇员必须遵守我国的法律法规。

9. The employment is for a period of two years from January 1, 2000 to January 1, 2002.

聘期两年,从2000年1月1日至2002年1月1日。

10. Professor Brown's housing shall be provided by us during the service period. 在服务期间,布朗教授的住所由我们提供。 11. They work five days a week and seven hours a day with legal holidays.

他们每星期工作5天,每天工作7小时,并享有法定假期。

12. As China has huge labor resources, labor export is an advantage for China's participation in international economic activities.

中国拥有巨大的劳务资源,劳务输出是中国参与国际经济活动的优势。

Foreign Trade Policy 外贸政策

1. I need to know your policy on investment.

我需要了解你们在投资方面的政策。 2. Absorption of foreign capital is an essential part of our business activities.

吸引外资是我们经济活动的基本组成部分。 3. It covers foreign loans to government departments, enterprises and direct foreign investment.

它包括向政府部门、企业提供国外贷款和直接投资。

4. It is said that you are taking up a new policy in your foreign trade.

听说你们对外贸易中采取了一项新政策。 5. We keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefit.

我们坚持平等互利的原则。

6. Only we are trying to follow some general international practices.

我们只是努力遵循一些基本的国际惯例。 7. Then your policy must be more flexible than before.

那么你们的政策肯定比过去灵活了。 8. Before we use foreign capital, we first make clear the orientation and focal point of investment.

在我们使用外资以前,首先要清楚投资的方向和焦点。

9. We're pleased to know that you are beginning to accept both private and government-government loans.

我们高兴地了解到你们正在开始接受私人和政府间的贷款。

10. Do you have any other restrictions or concrete policies regarding accepting loans?

关于接受贷款,你们有什么其他限制或具体政策?

11. Our paid-off period could be as long as 15 years, not including 3 years grace period.

我们的偿还期可达15年之久,不包括3年的宽限期。

12. But we will require you to purchase our equipment at least 25% of the total loan. 不过,我们要求你们以贷款总额至少25%的资金购买我们的设备

Imports and Exports 进货与出货 1. Please let us know immediately when we can have a new supply.

有货可进时,请马上通知我。

2. We expect fifty to come in before the end of this month.

我们希望月底之前能进货50台。

3. You'll have it by the end of next week wi

篇四:外贸英语学习中一些常用的外贸英语口语

外贸英语学习中一些常用的外贸英语口语

一.表示在一定条件下愿意

1.certainly,as long as you can ship the goods before dec.

当然可以,只要你能在十二月之前装货。

2.certainly,but you must open the l/c on time.

当然可以,不过你必须按时开证。

3.certainly,if the conditions turn better.

如果情况好转,那当然可以。

4.i don’t mind,as long as it’s necessary to extend the l/c.

只要有必要展证,我不反对。

5.i don’t mind,but the l/c must be opened before dec.

我不反对,但是信用证要在十二前开出。

6.i don’t see why not,as long as the price is reasonable.

只要价格合理,我看没什么不可以的。

7.i don’t see why not,but the price should be a little bit lower.

我看没什么不可以的,但价格应该低一些。

8.i’d be happy to ,as long as the quality is satisfactory.

我很高兴,只要质量让人满意。

9.i’ll have it ,provided the price is reasonable.

只要价格合理,我就把它买下了。

10.i’m quite prepared to ,if the conditions permit.

我愿意这样做,只要条件允许。

11.of course,but don’t increase the price again.

当然可以,不过别再涨价了。

12.yes,as long as the price is reasonable.

好的,只要价格合理。

13.yes,but that rather depends on the price level.

好的,但是这还要看价格而定。

14.i suppose so,but don’t increase the price.

我看可以,但是不要涨价。

15.i suppose so ,if you cooperate with us .

如果你能与我们合作,我看可以。

16.no problem,but you must make a good arrangement beforehand.

没问题,但是你事先必须做好安排。

17.why not,if the conditions permit.

如果条件允许,没什么不可以的。

18.yeah,but you should ask the manager for permission.

好的,不过你应该征得经理的同意。

19.by all means,provided that you give us a discount.

只要您给我们一笔折扣,当然可以。

20.i see no objection whatever,but you should open the l/c at once.

我看没有什么可反对的,不过您应该立即开证。

21.very well,but you’d better remind him once again.

很好,不过您最好再提醒他一次。

22.naturally,so long as the users are satisfied with the quality.

当然可以,只要用户对质量满意。

23.i’m perfectly willing,but let me have a look.

我完全愿意,不过得让我看一看。

转贴于:外销员站_

二.表示不愿意

1.i didn’t really want to extend the l/c.

我其实不想展证。

2.i don’t really fancy doning business with him.

我其实并不愿意和他做生意。

3.i have certain reservations about increasing the price.

对于涨价一事我有某些保留意见。

4.i wouldn’t be willing.

我不会愿意的。

5.i’m not sure we would find ourselves able to ship the goods withi this month.

我没办法肯定我们能否在本月装货。

6.i’m not really willing to buy it at such a high price.

我其实不愿意以这么高的价格购买它。

7.i’d be a bit awkward,actually.

实际上这有点棘手。

8.i’m afraid i can’t possibly open the l/c this month.

恐怕我不能在本月开证。

9.i’d like to be able to,but your price is not reasonable.

我倒希望能够如此,但你们的价格不合理。

10.i wish i could,but i have to ask the manager for permission.

我希望我能,但是我得征得经理同意。

11.it’s not that i don’t want to,but that i can’t.

不是我不想,而是我不能。

12.i’m not keen on working indoors all day long.

我不喜欢整日里在室内工作。

转贴于:外销员站_

三.拒绝做某事

i’d rather not,actually,i have to meet the customer at the airport.

实际上我倒希望不这样,我得到机场去迎接客户。

2.i’m sorry,i could’t possibly accept your suggestion.

对不起,我不能接受你的建议。

3.can’t really see how i can persuade the customer.

我看不出我怎么才能说服客户。

4.only wish i could,but i have already bought some from others.

但愿我能,可是我已经从别处买了一些。

5.would if i could,but cost is too high.

如果我能够,我是愿意的。不过成本太高。

6.sorry,i can’t see you off at the airport.

对不起,我不能到机场为你送行。

7.i regret to say we find ourselves unable to catch the last steamer of this month.

我很抱歉,我们看来不能赶上本月的最后一条船了。

8.i’ve given this matter a treat deal of thought but we cannot reduce the price.

我已再三考虑过此事,但是我们不能削价。

9.that’s quite out of the question,i’m afraid.

恐怕这是完全不可能的。

10.i’m sorry to say it’s not possible to comply with your suggestion.

很抱歉不能遵照您的建议办。

11.i’m sorry to say that’s really not possible.

很抱歉,这确实不可能。

12.i’m sorry to say we cannot wee our way to find a new customer like him.

很抱歉我们没有可能寻找像他那样的客户。

13.i’m afraid there can be not question of effecting the shipment within a week.

恐怕在本周装运是不可能的。

14.well,i think i’d prefer not to come.

我想我还是不来的好。

15.i’m not sure i could come,actually.

实际上我并不敢肯定我能来。

篇五:外贸英语口语外贸精髓的三大重点

外贸英语口语:外贸精髓的三大重点

每行每业都有自己的核心,作为中国主要经济支柱的外贸行业,不但要求从业人员英语水平要过关,而且还要掌握必要的外贸知识。以下是外贸经验丰富者总结出来的三大外贸精髓。

重点一:单证交易

所谓单证交易,就是用一套单证文件来代表货物。交易以这套单证为对象,谁拿到了这套单证,谁就是货物的主人。这样一来,货物尽量不动,单证则任意买卖转手,由单证的持有者决定何时以及如何最终处理货物。这套单证,通常包括几个核心文件:

1、提单(即提货单Billofloading,缩写为B/L)

2、发票(Invoice)

与普通发票的概念不同,外贸中的“发票”指的是自己制作的列明该货物名称、数量和价格的一份署名文件。

3、装箱单(PackingList)

自己制作的列明该批货物体积重量及包装情况的一份署名文件。

4、其他说明货物情况的文件,如证明货物品质的检验证书,证明产地的产地证书等。 全套单证中,以提单最为重要,因为它是货物的所有权证明----是具备国际公认的法律效力的物权证明。发票和装箱单可以自己缮制。其他检验证书、产地证书等等则根据货物的特性和买家的要求,由相应的国家机构如进出口商品检验检疫局等,或双方认可的组织机构如民间检验公司,货运公司等出具。

从某种意义上来说,外贸操作员经手买卖的不是一堆堆的物品,而是一叠纸片。因此一个外贸业务员完成一笔交易,而自始至终没有见过货物的模样,一点也不奇怪----他只需谨慎处理好那叠纸片即可。我们不难设想,因为贸易多数时候是凭单据而不是实物交易,因此即使货物本身完美无缺,而单证有瑕疵----比如数据上的错误缺少一份相关证明文件等----则很可能导致交易失败。反过来,即使货物有问题,而单证齐全,仍可以初期顺利交易。当然,这带来了一些风险,比如伪造单证进行欺诈。不过欺诈本身在世界各国都是犯罪行为,自有相应的追究措施。

总之,单据在外贸中的作用是决定性的。建立起“外贸实际上就是买卖一套单据”的概念,对于理解国际贸易中很多特殊的、专业性的操作非常必要。

市场竞争激烈,很多时候,价格成了是否成交的惟一的因素。我们常会看到外贸商以低于国内销售成本的价格出口货物。他们疯了吗?不。即使以低于进价的价位“贱卖”,外贸仍有利润。这就是外贸第二大关键秘密:退税制度。

外贸重点二:退税制度

退税是外贸中的重要概念,也是目前外贸业务中利润的主要来源。为便于管理,国家假定所有产品均为国内流通与消费,因此普遍征收增值税,税率高达售价的6%~17%不等。

正规情况下,国内采购或出口前的价格均为含税价,即已经缴纳了增值税的价格。而产品用于出口的话,这部分税就不应征收了,已经征收的可以按照程序部分或全部退返给出口商。 假如你从国内工厂购进彩电一批,价格为含税价1170元,其中1000元就是净价,170元是已缴增值税。按照国家的规定,彩电类产品的出口退税率为17%,也就是说,彩电出口以后,税务局将退返170元给出口商。这样一来,即使出口商以平本价即1170元出口,仍可得到退税款170元作为利润收入。在这种情况下,如果出口者出于竞争考虑,从170元中拿出一部分来贴补降价,即使以低于进价1170元的价格出售,也还是有利润的。

外贸交易通常货值比较高,相应的退税金也很可观。当然,国家对退税管理也很严格的,与外汇管理紧密结合。出口前需从外汇管理局部门领取《出口退税核销单》,申报出口总金额。核销单还需海关盖章确认货物确实已经出口。在收到国外买家支付的货款以后,凭银行收据,连同核销单到外汇管理局办理核销,再凭增值税发票等到税务局办理退税事宜,领取退税金。

因此,外贸利润的来源,相当程度上来源于国家出口退税制度中的出口退税,这是外贸最显著的特点之一,也与大多数外贸业务员日常操作息息相关。

重点三:信用证交易

国际贸易中买卖双方相距遥远,背景各异货物筹备交接以及货款的支付周期都很长。因此商业信用就成了一个很大的难题。

作为出口商,担心备齐了大宗货物以后,买家变卦怎么办?货物千里迢迢运到国外,客户不要了怎么办?或者要了不给钱怎么办?自然希望买家能够先支付货款,有了保障然后再备货交货。作为进口商,担心出口商无法按时交货怎么办?货物质量、数量不合格怎么办?自然希望卖家先把货物交付了,核查无误再给钱。

这个矛盾,当然也可通过买家支付部分预付款或订金的方式协商解决,但毕竟非上上策,一来买家资金占用比较大,二来真有什么纠纷了,双方无论对错都损失,不利公平。 于是就产生了一种外贸特有的操作方式:信用证。信用证的产生,正是以外贸“单证交易”特性为基础的。

所谓信用证,通俗说来就是买卖双方事先商定交易条件,如品名、数量、质量标准、价格、交货时间等。然后买家找一家银行(通常就是买家的开户行,或有一定的担保)作为“中间人”,把这些交易条件提交银行,银行据以出具一份文件作为买卖双方交易的依据。银行作为中间人的责任,就是监督交易行为。卖方根据文件来备货出货,然后把代表货物的全套单证交付银行。银行审核单证无误以后,直接支付货款。有银行作为中间人,买卖双方就不再直接进行钱货交易,而是分别与银行打交道。卖家不及时、按质按量交货,就拿不到钱;买家不付钱,就拿不到货。反之,有银行作保,只要卖家交了货,就一定能拿到钱。这种方式,既不占用买家资金,又给予了卖家很好的信用保证。这份用以证明双方商业信用的文件,就叫做信用证。

信用证最基本的一般有四个关系方:

1、进口商:负责向自己的开户银行申请开立信用证,叫做信用证申请人。

2、进口商的银行负责开立信用证并审核单据、拨付款项,叫做信用证开证行。

3、出口商负责根据信用证出货,享有信用证保障的付款,叫做信用证受益人。

4、出口商的银行负责替出口商领取信用证、转交单证并与开证行接洽,叫做通知行。

此外,最终负责拨款的银行叫做信用证偿付行,一般就是开证行;也可以由另外的银行先行垫付并收取少量费用,叫做信用证议付行,一般也就是通知行。信用证是外贸中最重要的也是最常见的工具。国际商会为规范信用证的使用而制定了统一的标准《UCP500》即《国际跟单信用证统一规定》,作为使用及仲裁的依据。

通过对外贸的三个重点:单证交易、退税制度和信用证结算的了解,我们基本上掌握了外贸的精髓。现在我们终于可以比较清楚地理解一个标准的出口操作案例流程了:

寻找客户----签订合同----客户开出信用证----根据信用证备货----货物办理商检、报关后交付货物运输公司并取得提单----根据信用证备齐全套单据----单据交付国外银行,国外银行审核无误后拨付货款至国内银行----根据国内银行的收款凭证至外汇管理局办理核销----至税务局办理退税----结束

英语口语培训 /