首页 | 小学 | 初中 | 高中 | 作文 | 英语 | 幼教 | 综合 | 早知道 | 范文大全 |
英语口语 当前位置:唯才网 > 英语 > 英语口语 > 正文 唯才网手机站

前台接待常用英语口语

时间:2016-12-06 来源:唯才教育网 本文已影响

篇一:酒店前厅接待常用的27句英语口语及会话

酒店前厅接待常用的英语口语及会话

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

19.After you, please.你先请。

20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临。

Can I help you?我能帮你忙吗?

What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什么样的房间?

Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。 Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们这里住的愉快。

May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?

Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?请问您的名字如何拼写?

Here’s your room key.这是你的房间钥匙。

I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,对不起,让您久等了。我能为您做点什么吗?

Please wait your turn.请排队等候。

May I know your name, please?请问贵姓大名。(不认识客人时用)

I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。

Don’t mention it. My pleasure.请不要客气,我乐意效劳。

Have a good rest, sir.先生,请好好休息。

Good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。 我可否为你效劳?

A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮你办。

Can I have your name and room number, please?请告诉我您的名字及房间号码?

Here is your bill, sir.先生,这是您的帐单。

Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。

We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。

Please sign here, sir.先生,请在这签上你的名字。

We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光临我们酒店。

Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?麻烦你替我将美圆兑成人民币好吗?

The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。

I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.对不起,我们不能将港币换成日元。 Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,请出示你的护照或其它身份证明文件

1. Good morning/evening. Reservation. May I help you?

早上好/晚上好,这里是...酒店客房预订部,请问需要什么帮忙吗?

2. What can I do for you?

我能为您帮什么忙吗?

3. Hold on line, please. Could you please hold on?

请稍等(电话中) 请稍等,好吗?

4. Could you wait a minute, please?

请稍等,好吗?

5. Are you with a company?

您是公司预订吗?

6. May I know you departure date?

请问您的离店日期是哪天?

7. How long will you stay with us?

请问您住几天?

8. How many people are there in your party?

您们一共几个人?

9. That will be four nights.

四个晚上。

10. May I know the arrival date, please?

请问哪天入住?

11. Is it just for tonight? 请问只住今天一晚吗? 12. When do you check in? 请问您什么时候入住? 13. Would you like a single room or a double room? 请问你想订单人间还是双人间? 14. What kind of room would you like/prefer? 请问您喜欢什么样的房间? 15. Would you please tell me your full name, please? 请问您的全名是? 16. And your address, please? 请问您的地址? 17. May I know you telephone number, Mr Smith? 史密斯先生,请问您的电话号码是? May I know your company name and how would you like to settle your payment? 请问您的公司全称及付款方式?18. We have a single available for those dates.我们还有一些单人间可以接受预订在那个时间段。19. It’s all right for the next week.下个星期没有问题。20. We do have a vacancy for those dates.那段时间我们可以接受预订21. Yes, you can have a room on Saturday.是的,星期六您可以订到房间。22. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you a room after the 16th. We usually have high occupancies in the peak seasons.恐怕十六号后我们不能保证有房间提供给您,那段时间是我们的入住高峰期。23. I’m sorry, but we’re fully booked for single rooms. Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间怎么样?24. I’m sorry, but the hotel is full on that date.很抱歉,那天我们酒店的客房已经住满了。25. I’m sorry, we don’t have any room available for that week.很抱歉,我们那周的预订已经全满了。

26. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?

27.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

Rose is a receptionist at Modern Office limited. In this part Rose will speak to Mr. Hussein, who has an appointment with the Sales Manager Mr. Shelli at 11:30.

ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you?

MR HUSSEIN: Good morning. Is this Modern Office Ltd.?

ROSE: Yes it is.

MR HUSSEIN: I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 11: 30.

ROSE: May I have your name, please?

MR HUSSEIN: Hussein. Omar Hussein. I'm from the Gulf Trading Company.

ROSE: Let me see…… Ah yes, Mr Hussein.Please take a seat, Mr Hussein. I'll tell the Manager's Secretary you are here.

(DIALS)

MARIA: Mr Shelli's Office.

ROSE: Hello Maria, this is Reception. Mr Omar Hussein is here. He has an appointment with Mr Shelli at 11.30.

MARIA: Mr Omar Hussein?

ROSE: Yes, he's from the Gulf Trading Company.

MARIA: Oh, yes, that's right. I'll come and fetch him now.

ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) Mr Shelli's secretary is coming down now.

MR HUSSEIN: Thank you.

MARIA: Mr Hussein?

MR HUSSEIN: Yes, that's right.

MARIA: I'm the Sales Manager's secretary. Please come this way. I'll take you to his office.

一般的访客都是提前有预约的。但也有些没有预约的“不速之客”。这个时候前台应该怎样接待这些客人呢?我们看看Rose 是怎么做的吧!

The second visitor is Mr Li. He has not an appointment, but he wants to see Mr Shelli.

MR LI: Good morning.

ROSE: Good morning. Oh, Mr Li. How are you? '

MR LI: I'm fine, thanks, and you?

ROSE: Oh, busy as usual. Do you want to see Mr Shelli?

MR LI: Yes, please.

ROSE: Have you an appointment?

MR LI: Er…… No, I haven't. You see, I only arrived in the country this morning.

ROSE: Well, I know he's busy at the moment but I'll ask his secretary when he'll be free. Please sit down.MR LI: Thank you. (DIALS)

MARIA: Mr Shelli's office.

ROSE: Oh, hello Maria. It's reception again. I have Mr Li here. He hasn't an appointment but he'd like to see Mr Shelli. When will he be free?

MARIA: Let me see …… Well, Hmmm, he'll be free about 12.30. Can Mr Li wait?

ROSE: Mr Shelli will be free about half past twelve. Can you wait?

MR LI: What's the time now?

ROSE: It's nearly 12: 00.

MR LI: Oh that's fine. I'll wait.

ROSE:

MR LI:

ROSE:

MR LI:

ROSE:

MR LI:

MR LI:

(TO MARIA) Maria, Mr Li will wait.Right. I'll fetch him when Mr Shelli's free.Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) (TO MR LI)Thank you.where are you staying, Mr Li?At the Plaza. ROSE: The Plaza?Yes, I usually stay there. She'll come and fetch you later.

篇二:酒店前台接待日常英语口语(Hotel English)

HotelEnglish

Part 1 Greetings问候

1. Welcome to Shanxi World Trade Hotel . I’m..., what should I call you, please? 欢迎光临山西国贸大饭店。我是...,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. My name is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

5.Have you make a reservation ?\Have you booked the room?\Are you the vip? 请问有预订吗?\请问你是会员吗?

6.What kind of room would you like ?

请问您需要什么类型的房间。

7.Sorry ,I don’t quite understand .

对不起,我不是很明白。

8.I’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time .

抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。

9.It’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?

这是酒店业的旺季。

10.Excuse me ,How do spell it ,please ?

打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗?

11.We can only keep your table /room till …

我们能保留您的房间直到...

12.Let me show you to your room ,this way please .

让我带您到房间,这边请。

_______________________________________________________________________________ Part 2 Helping to Check-in帮助入住

1.Please have a seat for a while, I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. Would you please give me your passport or ID card and credit card ?, I’ll help you to fill in the form.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

这次入住您会住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, we have these kinds of rooms...?

您是要哪种房间?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)?

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢?

6.Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

_______________________________________________________________________________ Part3 Providing Service During Staying居住期间服务

1.Regular Service常规服务

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .

请稍等一下,马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back. 您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。

(6) What denominations would you like?

你想要什么面值的人民币呢?

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.

对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。

(8)Can I fax this paper?

我可以传真这份文件吗?

-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?

当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?

-How would you like to pay for it, sir?

你打算怎样付款呢,先生?

-Could you charge it to my room bill?

可记在我的客房账单内吗?

-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here?

当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?

(9)Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?

你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?

(10)Could you please give us your flight No.?

你能告诉我您的航班号吗?

2. Reminder提醒

(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.

外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(2) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

3.Internet Service网络服务

(1) There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk. 写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

2.About the Laundry关于洗衣

(1)The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。

(2)For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours. 普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.

您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)Could you send(来自:WWw.hn1c.com 唯 才教 育 网:前台接待常用英语口语) someone up for my laundry, please?

请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?

-Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.

好的,我们的服务员马上到。

5.Medical Service医疗服务

(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?

(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently?

我感到头晕,喉咙痛。 还有,最近都睡不好。

(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .

不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?

还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。

(6) -Are they strong?

-Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

药性强吗?

是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。

(7) Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?

你可以给点胃药给我吗?

(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?

如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.

恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?

你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?

(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?

胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?

(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .

你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。

(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?

先生,你好些了吗?

(14)What happened to your leg, Sir?

先生,你的腿怎么呢 ?

-I tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

-Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.

请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

_______________________________________________________________________________ Part 4 Apologize道歉

1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.

很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。

2. I assure you it won’t happen again.

我保证此类事情不会在发生。

3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.

对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。

4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.

非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。

5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.

很抱歉,这很不寻常,我立刻去调查一下。

6. I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..

对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。

7. I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to send this dress for dry-cleaning? No charge of course.

我们深感抱歉,小姐。请你把衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店负担。

8.I’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best..

请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。

篇三:酒店与接待常用英语口语

酒店客房英语

Sentences

Housekeeping. May I come in? 我是客房服务部的,可以进来吗?

When would you like me to do your room, sir?

先生,您希望我什么时间来给您打扫房间呢?

You can do it now if you like. 如果你愿意,现在就可以。

I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.

我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。 I'm sorry that your flask is empty. 很抱歉您的水壶空了。

May I do the turn-down service for you now?

现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?

Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over.

噢,谢谢。但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。

Could you come back in three hours? 你能不能过3小时再来整理?

Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know.

当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。 Would you tidy up a bit the bathroom? 请整理一下浴室好吗?

I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.

我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。

Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.

此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。

It's growing dark. Would you like me to draw the curtains for you?

天黑下来了,要不要拉上窗帘? Is there anything I can do for you? 还有什么事要我做吗? I'm always at your service. 乐意效劳。 Dialogue A

A: Housekeeping. May I come in? B: Yes, please.

A: When would you like me to do your room, sir?

B: You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came. But before you start, would you do this for me? A: Yes, what is it?

B: I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.I need some hot water to wash down medicine after breakfast.

A: I'm sorry that your flask is empty. I'll go and get you an-other flask that's full at once.

B: Thank you. Dialogue B

(The Turn-down Service)

A: Good evening, madam and sir. May I do the turn down service for you now?

B: Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over. We're going to have a small party here in the room. Could you come back in three hours?

A: Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. They will come then.

B: That's fine. Well, our friends seem to be a little late. Would you tidy up a bit the bathroom? I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now. Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water. We'd treat our guests to typical Chinese tea.

A: Yes, madam. I'll bring in some fresh towels together with the drinking water. B: OK.

A: (Having done all on request) It's growing dark. Would you like me to draw the curtains for you, sir and madam? C: Why not? That would be so cozy. A: May I turn on the lights for you?

C: Yes, please. I'd like to do some reading while waiting.

A: Yes, sir. Is there anything I can do for you?

C: No more. You're a smart girl indeed. Thank you very much.

A: I'm always at your service. Goodbye, sir and madam, and do have a very pleasant evening.

Words and Expressions flask n. 长颈瓶,热水瓶

overnight a. 终夜的,一夜间的 cozy a. 舒适的,温暖的 service n. 服务,帮助

前台接待常用英语口语

酒店前厅接待常用的27句英语口语!

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。 4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。 5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates.

我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。 10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

P>14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible. 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。 16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

19.After you, please.你先请。

20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟? 21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。 23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜 酒店英语口语对话

一.概述

在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一

定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如: 非正式英语 正式英语

What?s your name? May I have your name?

您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?

Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?

Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?

* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

* 别说“I don?t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

可以说“just a moment, please. I?ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

二.基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~

4. Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please?

请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please?

请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please?

请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please?

请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please?

请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please?

请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please?

请不要挂电话好吗?

3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee?

请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi?

请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here?

请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan?

请问您想要何时参观昆山?

When would you like to have lunch?

请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat?

请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact?

请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer?

请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill?

请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay?

请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?

请问您要买几张票?

4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains?

请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map?

请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you?

请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?

早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.

中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店

Good evening, Ms. May I help you?

晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?

早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir.

我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can?t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下 4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome.

不客气。

Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much.